If you want to deodex the ROM of your Samsung Galaxy A3, A5 or A7, here is how you do it.
1) ADB On Your PC - download link
2) JoelDroid Batch Deodexer – download link
This is a step by step tutorial :
1) first enable developers options by clicking on the build number 6-7 times.
2) turn on usb debugging from the developers mode
3) connect your device to your pc
4) go to the directory where you installed your adb drivers
5) hold right shift and right click then click ‘open command window here’
6) then type ‘ adb devices ‘ , you will be prompted on your mobile whether to trust this pc or not click ok
7) then type ‘adb pull /system/app app/’ wait for the process to complete
8) then type ‘adb pull /system/priv-app/ priv-app/’ wait for process to complete
9) then type ‘adb pull /system/framework framework/’ wait for process to complete.
10) you will have 3 folder framework , priv-app and app . Make a new folder named ‘system’ , then copy these folder in the ‘system’ folder
11) deodex this folder using joeldroid batch deodexer
12) Then Add This DEODEXED Folder To The .zip file.
13) copy this .Zip to your mobile
14) enter twrp recovery
15) wipe cache and dalvik cache
16) finally install/flash this .Zip
17) first boot will take time about 10 minutes
18) wait for it to boot
19) done. Your rom is deodexed now.