Custom recovery for the Samsung galaxy ace 2 is now available for download. It is actually PhilZ touch recovery that is touch friendly version of the Galaxy Ace 2 and is a proven recovery for many phones out there. You can even take screenshots on it – just slide left to take one. Here are the installation instructions:
* Put that recovery.img file at root directory of your
sdcard. (means not in any folder) – download link
* Now, go to terminal emulator.
* Give command:
* You’ll be asked to grant superuser permissions, grant it.
* Now, give the following command:
flash_image recoveryonly /sdcard/recovery.img
* Wait until it executes the command (4-5 seconds), it is installing the recovery.
* Now, normally reboot to recovery and enjoy new recovery
After installing the galaxy ace 2 custom recovery, you will be able to flash any custom firmware on the device.